please see attachment
Research Paper: Biblical Worldview Assignment Instructions
Research is the essence of scholarly discourse. The graduate student should, at a minimum, be given to critical thought in a way that exposes gaps in the literature and offers new insight to more improved methodologies and policymaking. The Socratic method is the workhorse of the young scholar. Succeeding in failing to disprove a hypothesis is the hallmark of achievement in this regard. For this course of study, you should identify critically apparent flaws in current criminal justice policymaking and offer improved pathways to intelligence, enforcement, crime reduction and prevention.
Once this hypothesis is identified through the Research Paper: Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography Assignment, it must be grounded spiritually. In order to arrive at a sound position, you should offer your findings postured in salt and light. Specifically, it is important that you make the distinction of where and on what grounds the criminal justice literature comes up short as it relates to what the research in this particular area has for society versus what God in His Word has for society. You also must demonstrate how one might integrate their biblical worldview into the specific hypothesis.
The exact requirements of the assignment are outlined as follows:
· Length of assignment: 4 pages; double-spaced; Arial or Times New Roman font; 12 pt.
· Title page, abstract, reference section, etc. are excluded from this page count
· Format of assignment: APA
· Number of citations: 4
· Acceptable sources (e.g., peer reviewed or scholarly journal articles published within the last five years)
For the Research Paper: Biblical Worldview Assignment in this course, you should write an essay that critically examines the Research Paper: Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography Assignment (previously submitted) and constructively identifies the gaps and omissions in the literature where a biblical worldview should be internalized and expressed as it relates specifically to the thesis identified having to do with criminal justice policy.
It is important that you make the distinction of where and on what grounds the criminal justice policy literature comes up short as it relates to what the research in this particular area has for us versus what God in His Word has for us. You also must demonstrate how you might integrate this biblical worldview into the problem you are studying.
Organize and format your paper according to current APA style and cite your references as you would in current APA style. If you should need more help understanding how to analyze scholastic literature, consult the corresponding section in your APA manual.
Include the following elements in your short essay:
· Critically expose the gaps or omissions in the literature regarding a biblical worldview
· Constructively integrates the biblical worldview into the hypothesis offered
· Bibliography (or Reference page) of the sources cited in the essay
Review the Research Paper: Biblical Worldview Grading Rubric to see how this assignment will be evaluated.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Page 2 of 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.