Research Topic and Question WorksheetPlease see worksheet and complete questions from topic listed in the worksheet. Please feel free to edit if necessary
Research Topic and Question Worksheet Please see worksheet and complete questions from topic listed in the worksheet. Please feel free to edit if necessary
Research Topic and Question Worksheet Define the topic area In a sentence or two, describe your broad topic or area of research: The topic that I am potentially thinking about doing research on is standardize testing. In the aspect of research, I want to research on if standardized testing is a good measurement of knowledge for the student as well as the success of the teacher. I choose this topic because as and adolescent that took these tests and I always found that I dreaded them, and I felt that they had little to do with what I learned during the school year. Standardized test are always made a big deal of by the school as well as the teacher which I as a student that heighten my anxiety and in return it made me want to do a good job, however I always have asked myself is this a good measurement? Describe the problem In a sentence or two, describe a problem that could be addressed in your topic or area of research: Do standardized bring unnecessary anxiety and stress to students. My second question would be is standardize testing a good measurement of knowledge and development for students. Identify possible areas for research Review some of the current literature on your topic and identify areas that may need additional research. Are there any gaps in current literature? What is unknown or unresolved. Why should it be researched? Note: This is very preliminary research, and you do not need to have a firm grasp on all gaps in the literature. This step is intended for you to begin identifying potential areas to focus on in your research: Create the research question Step 1: Brainstorm as many questions as you can think of that relate to your topic: Step 2: Draft a primary question (this should be one main question that has emerged from the list above): Step 3: Draft secondary research questions. What information do you need to gather to answer your primary research question? © 2020 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University. Page 4 of 4
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.