Select one tentative [online] secondary source for your proposed topic.Respond to the following:Provide a complete works-cited entry. (Method of documentation: MLA 2016 (8th ed.).)Write a summary of the article (2-3 paragraphs).Discuss why and how your selected source is credible (2 paragraphs)Comment on why and how your selected source is relevant to the focus of your proposed topic (2 paragraphs).Format: Text entry. Suggestion: Type your response as a Word document. Copy; and, then, paste the commentary into the assignment’s text box.
reserved for hifsa no one else reply
Cutter’s Way (Ivan Passer, dir., 1981) I plan to analyze the portrayal of female characters in Cutter’s Way, Ivan Passer’s 1976 neo-noir film. Cutter’s Way, based on Cutter and Bone, Newton Thornburg’s 1976 novel, was critically misunderstood when it was first released. (Vincent Canby’s 1981 critique typifies the initial reaction of reviewers.) The principal purpose of my essay is not to provide a history of the film’s critical reception, however. My paper will discuss why and how my research about the neo-noir thriller strengthened my understanding of the film’s gender roles. Maureen (Mo) Cutter, the film’s most significant female character, has a limited presence in the narrative. (She is not a narrative agent; rather, she is a narrative catalyst.) Works Consulted Canby, Vincent. “Film: ‘Cutter and Bone,’ An Unfocused Mystery.” New York Times. New York Times, 20 Mar. 1981. Web. 10 June 2014.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.