Respond to the following in 200-word count content each.Q1. It is essential to build a business plan that will enable room for growth and/or adjusting for necessary edits. Implementing a plan that allows the company to foresee changes on several levels. Strategic management processing tells us that it is smart business to allow for contingencies and provide employees with the necessary tools to accomplish their work. It is important to collect data properly. It is important that those in charge of leadership not dictate but rather it can be helpful to include those who work for the organization to share in decision making.A business must NOT rush through the process of putting together plans to bring about change.How do we make sure we don’t?Q2. Change is neither good nor bad. It is inevitable. The outcome depends on how well you handle the situation when it occurs. One good method for managing change is to change your perspective about it. Think about differences in opinion about the change as an opportunity to grow and develop a deeper understanding of each other and the situation at hand.How do we get around differences in opinion in management?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.