Review the Final Capstone Project in Week Five and select the issue in social and criminal justice that you will address (The death penalty ). Identify and develop your thesis statement and your resolution for your chosen issue. This will be your initial version of the thesis statement for the Final Capstone Project, but expect that it will evolve after receiving feedback from your instructor and classmates. At the end of the learning week, reflect back on the feedback your classmates and instructor have provided.
Reference your textbook, Chapter 1.2, or the Writing Center for help with constructing your thesis statement
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.