“Scruples” AssignmentStudents shall personally write and upload “A Question of Scruples” (“Scruples”) question by the deadline noted at the end of the syllabus. The “Scruples” question should present a short moral or ethical dilemma. Following the question (the “Scruples card”), the student should then describe why the question is in fact a moral or ethical dilemma and then analyze and resolve the situation using at least one of the standard ethical schools discussed in the course: (1) Aristotle’s Nicomachean ethics (virtue ethics); (2) Bentham and Mill’s Utilitarianism; (3) Kant’s deontological Ethical Formalism or the Natural Law of Cicero, Aquinas and Rousseau; or (4) another ethical school of thought clearly identified and as described in the texts. Note that using an existing question is notacceptable; the question must be original and written by the student.The submission should be written in three paragraphs: (1) The Facts: What are all of the facts that create your original ethical or moral dilemma?(2) The Explanation: The reasoning of why the facts in the first paragraph create an ethical or moral dilemma. (3) The Analysis and Resolution: A clear and definitive final solution to the ethical or moral dilemma using at least one school of ethical thought previous mentioned and clearly defined as to why you picked it to resolve your dilemma.Maximum length of assignment including “Scruples” question and analysis is one (1) typewritten page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.