1. Organisms that feed only on plants are called
2. Which of the following is NOT an example of an indicator species?
trout in water with a specifric temperature requirement
birds that need a large forested area
butterflies that use a specific plant as food
frogs that take in water and air though their skin
All are example of indicatory species
3. A species in an ecosystem that plays a central role in the health of that ecosystem, and whose removal may cause the collapse of the ecosystem, is called a(n)
4. One way that species evolve over time to reduce niche overlap is called
competitive exclusion principle
5. Aerobic respiration requires
glucose and carbon dioxide.
glucose and oxygen.
oxygen and water.
carbon dioxide and water.
carbon dioxide and oxygen.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.