Make a follow-up of a student’s weekly discussion and respond with your opinion regarding to her post
——You don’t have to post this in APA format necessarily, it’s just giving feedback to the student with a paragraph, it doesn’t have to be a lot of text—-
Option 2- I think it depends on the individual voter. Some people just vote per party down the line, others go by what the person beliefs, values, and stands on issues are. I have worked in many elections, and I see people come in and call a family member to ask who to vote for, I see people who have strong views and already know who they are voting for. I personally vote based on the issues that concern me the most and what the candidate’s views are. If the potential candidate has similar takes on issues that I do, it helps sway my view. If I want change on something and a candidate is planning to change that in my favor, I am interested. The problem is that normally candidates have similar interest with some concerns but have opposing views in a different concern. I try to look at major things I want changed or do not want changed and listen to views from both candidates on theses view. I basically compline a pro and con list for each candidate, and then base my decision off that. I think many voters think like I do when trying to determine who to vote for. I do think that socioeconomic and political environment are a part of what voters look at. Basically, we the people always want change for the better so looking at what is not working we want to make it better and see who can do that for us and how much they want to work on that project to make change happen. Sometimes when the person gets elected to President, they are not able to fulfill campaign promises due to congress hindering them (Chamberlain, 2022). When I look at a candidate I think if the issues they want are not only aline with what I want, but how easy it would be to pass. Sometimes candidates have great ideas but no real plan to make sure they can get it passed. I want more than an idea. I want the candidate to have a plan on how to make their dream a reality. I love when they already have a plan they are working on, in order to get something passed. It means they really care about the topic and are actively being progressive about getting it passed. Shockley-Zalabak et al., explains that trust is a big factor when picking a candidate and said trust is broken into “competent, concerned, reliable as a person… trust for dealing with U. S. economy/jobs… terrorism/national security” (2019). I think trust is a big quality when looking at a candidate. You must think is this a trusting person and are they going to follow through with what they claimed to do. Additionally, you have to consider how are they going to handle security and economical issues. Trusting the candidate to be adequate in these areas is imperative if they are to be the future president.
Chamberlain University (2022). POLI330 Political Science: Week 5 lesson. Downers Grove, IL: Online Publication.
Shockley-Zalabak P., Morreale S., Stavrositu, C., (2019). Voters’ Perceptions of Trust in 2016 Presidential Candidates, Clinton and Trump: Exploring the Election’s Outcome. American Behavioral Scientist. 63(7), 856-887.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.