Select a publicly traded company that manufactures and/or sells a product (inventory must be a meaningful asset on the balance sheet). Locate that company’s most recent form 10-K from its website or using the Edgar system at sec.gov. Include the name of the company in your subject line, and do not choose a company about which one of your classmates has already posted. Find all of the Notes to those financial statements that disclose information about the company’s inventory. Summarize the following regarding the company’s inventory: amount of reported inventory for both periods presented and the composition of the inventory for a manufacturer; method of costing and which types of inventory it applies to; and any changes to the costing method made for the periods covered by the statements. Did the company fully disclose all that it needed to regarding inventory? Provide authoritative support for your conclusion. Do you believe the company has selected the most appropriate costing method for its inventory? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.