Sociology Class: Analyze a norm-breaking activity from a television show or movie clip. Find a clip from a movie or television show to use as your norm-breaking activity example. Some examples of movies or television series with norm-breaking activity may include Elf, Napoleon Dynamite, The Mandalorian, The Office, Friends, or Seinfeld.
Sociology Class: Analyze a norm-breaking activity from a television show or movie clip. Find a clip from a movie or television show to use as your norm-breaking activity example. Some examples of mo
Unit II Norm-Breaking (Movie or Television) Worksheet – Option B For this assignment, you will be completing the following prompts about norm-breaking in a movie or tv scene. Address the prompts below, and use this document to record your responses. Use full sentences and correct grammar. You must cite the textbook at least one time in the worksheet. Include in-text citations, and place your reference at the end of this document. Upload the completed document to Blackboard as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file. What example of norm-breaking did you witness in the movie or tv show? Why do you think this norm exists in society? Explain whether it was an informal or formal norm that was broken in the tv or movie segment? What was the behavior or action of the actor or actress while breaking the norm? How did others react when the actor or actress broke the norm? How did the reaction reinforce or not reinforce the norm? What did you learn from this assignment regarding norm-breaking in society? References
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.