*Detailed Speaker NotesPower Point presentation with detailed speaker’s notes that is written from the perspective of being a practice manager for a community health center within a safety net hospital. If you recall a safety net hospital is one that provides care for patients regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. The federal government provides subsidies to safety net hospitals to help care for non-paying patients.
The goal of this presentation is to prepare an in-service training for clinic staff members to fully understand the challenges faced by
patients as they near the end-stage of their disease along with support options for patients and caregivers.
· Age group of patients is 19-64 years old
· Must be 20 to 22 slides in length (not including title and references slides) with speaker’s notes for all content slides, and formatted according to APA style
· Use at least five scholarly or credible sources
· Each slide must include detailed Speaker Notes. The word count guideline for the speaker notes is approximately 100 to 200 words.
· PowerPoint slides contain four to five bullet points and should not contain more than 5-7 words each. Do not type paragraphs or long sentences on the slide. The information that explains each bullet is conveyed via speaker note. Present the issues with critical thought.
· The Presentation must be visually engaging.
· Title Side
· Identify the disease you chose. Include a brief description of the disease itself.
· What is the disease (e.g., lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, leukemia, HIV, AIDS, etc.)?
· Explain the following changes that can occur due to the disease:
· Explain Western Medicine and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) treatment options available for the patient.
· Explain the way treatment options affect the patient and caregivers based on the following factors:
· Physical toll
· Emotional toll
· Social toll (changes in social interactions)
· Financial toll (socioeconomic status)
· Based on the age-range chosen, discuss the patient’s perception related to the disease on the following factors:
· Thoughts, beliefs, and fears that may be held by the patient.
· The role culture (race/ethnicity, religion/spirituality) plays in quality of life as the disease progresses.
· Why is it important for health care workers to understand these perspectives?
· Discuss biases and stigmas associated with the disease.
· Identify where those biases and stigmas may present within micro- and meso-level interactions (e.g., family, friends, colleagues, medical providers, etc.).
· Analyze the needs of a person and their caregivers facing the end-stage of the disease.
· What changes need to occur in the home to support the patient and the caregiver(s)?
· What services are needed to assist in the care and management of the home?
· What are the emotional needs of the people within the micro level? How will they be addressed?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.