Read the “Long-Form” PSI/>, US v. Frank Jones, beginning on page 59 of the text. Answer the following questions concerning the defendant:
1) What specific actions did the defendant participate in that warranted his arrest?
2) Identify any aggravating factors you found while reading the details of the offense and/or the offender.
3) Identify any mitigating factors you found while reading the details of the offense and/or the offender.
4) If you were the PSI Probation Officer conducting the PSI, do you concur or disagree with the probation officer’s recommendations for sentence? Why or Why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.