Architect Daniel Libeskind is credited with saying “To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history, but to articulate it.” The suggestion is that his work does not copy the efforts of others but relies on it.
Understanding the work of others is critically important to new work. Contributions to the nursing body of knowledge can happen when you are able to analyze and articulate the efforts of previous research. Research analysis skills are therefore critical tools for your toolbox.
In this Assignment, you will locate relevant existing research. You also will analyze this research using a tool helpful for analysis.
· Reflect on the strategies presented in the Resources this Module’s Learning Resources in support of locating and analyzing research.
· Identify and read one peer-reviewed research article focused on a topic in your specialty field that interests you.
· Review the article you selected and reflect on the professional practice use of theories/concepts described by the article.
Using the “Module 4 | Part 4” section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
· Your topic of interest.
· A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
· Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
· Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template
· Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
· Write a 3 to 4 -paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
o Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
o Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
o Identify at least three resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.