According to the National Institutes of Mental Health, over 17 million Americans experience a major depressive episode in an average year. Additionally, the NIHM estimates that 31.1% of Americans will experience diagnosed anxiety during their lifetime (NIMH, 2021). As we learn about the nervous system this module, we can use these two common disorders to help gain an understanding of basic nerve function.
Initial post: For your discussion post, choose either depression or anxiety and answer the following questions. Remember to use your own words when explaining these concepts. Support your opinion with valid research and cite your sources appropriately.
How does depression/anxiety affect neurotransmitters?
How does depression/anxiety affect synapses?
How does depression/anxiety affect neuron function?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.