1 page letter of support to a “proposed” (pending) health related bill.gr ft
Bill: Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) of
Summary of Bill: Requires hospitals with emergency
departments to perform a medical screening examination for any
individual that comes to the emergency department and requests
such an examination. When this act is violated by a physician due
to lack of insurance, a fine can be assessed for up to $50,000.
Proposed Change: EMTALA violations continue to occur, with
emergency departments demanding insurance information from
patients seeking care. The fine assessed for EMTALA violations
should be increased to discourage continued violations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.