Chapter 9 – Quiz 9
Instructions: There are four (4) topic areas listed below that are designed to measure your knowledge level specific to learning outcome (LO 9) shown in your course syllabus. You
respond to #4 and select
of these topic areas providing appropriate responses in essay form.
In most cases the topic area has several components. Each must be addressed to properly satisfy
State-wide and in most professional industries, there has been a mandate that college students be more proficient in their writing.
While this is not a writing class, all writing assignments will be graded for grammar, syntax and typographical correctness to help address this mandate.
Pay attention to what you are being asked to do (see Grading Rubric below). For example, to describe
does not mean to list, but to tell about or illustrate in more than two or three sentences, providing appropriate arguments for your responses
using theories discussed in our text
Be sure to address all parts of the topic question as most have multiple parts.
A verifiable current event
(less than 4 years old)
relevant to at least
one of the topics you respond to is a fundamental component of your quiz as well. You cannot use information from the text book or any book/article by the author of the text book as a current event. Make sure that your reference has a date of publication. For each chapter quiz and final quiz you are required to find and include at least one reference and reference citation to a current event
less than 4 years old (a reference with no date (n.d.) is not acceptable) in answer to at least one question. This requires a reference citation in the text of your answer and a reference at the end of the question to which the reference applies. You must include some information obtained from the reference in your answer. The references must be found on the internet and you must include a URL in your reference so that the reference can be verified.
You should type your responses directly under the appropriate question. Be sure to include your name on your quiz. Only the first three (3) questions with answers will be graded. Include
your name in the document filename. Your completed quiz must be
uploaded into the appropriate eCollege Dropbox, no later than 11:59pm on the due date. Do well.
(a) Have DRM systems gone too far, as some critics claim? Recall the 2005 Sony BMG copy protection case involving the controversial “rootkit” problem (examined in Scenario 9-2).
(b) Should Sony have been allowed to use a DRM system that cannot easily be uninstalled when circumstances warrant it?
(c) Do companies like Sony
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.