WEEK 3 DISCUSSION
This week’s reading focuses on various types of computer hardware.
Think about your ideal IT career. It may be what you are currently doing or what you hope to be doing after completing your IT program.
Do some internet research on your ideal career to learn what hardware is typically used by someone in that role.
Share what you found in the discussion and explain whether or not you believe the hardware used is likely to change in the next five years. Be sure to provide rationale for your position.
WEEK 5 DISCUSSION
One of the internet technologies you read about this week was Social Media. Social Media has become such a part of our lives that our professional workplaces are now using various forms of Social Media and implementing specific Social Media policies.
Do some Internet research or use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to identify some examples of workplace Social Media policies.
Share what types of policies you were able to find. Are the policies you found what you expected? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.