All details are provided in the attachment10/28/22, 10:46 PM Topic: Special Topic Discussion
Replies are only visible to those who have posted at least one reply.
This is a graded discussion: 5 points possible
due Nov 3
Special Topic Discussion
Owen Parker (He/Him)
2022 Adler et al. (JMI) — Authoritarianism, Populism, and the Global Retreat of Democracy.pdf
Search entries or author
Read the attached file (also available in the Modules tab). This paper, entitled
Authoritarianism, Populism, and the Global Retreat of Democracy, is rare in management
scholarship, because business researchers have traditionally left these kinds of discussions to
the political scientists. But in an age where the top-line revenues of many firms exceed the
gross domestic product of the companies in which they operate, and often dwarf the national
budgets of the host governments, it is increasingly strange to not talk about business and
these pressing issues of our time.
Your task this week is to discuss what YOU THINK the role of the modern business is in
shaping global norms for human rights and freedoms. This is not about political views or
priorities, but transcends these to discuss basic rights. For reference, consider also the the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights (https://www.un.org/en/about-us/universal-declaration-of-
human-rights) which are ostensibly agreed to by all the world’s nations, or at least expected to
be defended by them, as well as the definition of crimes against humanity
the discussion deadline is for your INITIAL POST.
You should also COMMENT on 2+ peers’ posts before the discussion closes to have
a chance at earning the maximum score.
Most people earn about 80-90% on discussion posts. Discussion grading is
inherently subjective. If you score in the 80+% range, you’re doing great.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.