Sarah is a 69-year-old female that presented to the emergency department with shortness of breath. Her past medical history includes heart failure and COPD. Her pulse oximetry on room air is 82%. You notify the provider, and he orders oxygen at 2 L via nasal cannula NC. Sarah’s chest x-ray reveals bilateral pneumonia. Her arterial blood gas result are below:
PaCO2: 58 mm Hg
PaO2: 78 mm Hg
HCO3: 26 mEq/L
Sarah is admitted to a general medical floor. You are the nurse assigned to Sarah.
1. What potential problems can occur based on the above findings?
2. How would you provide multidimensional care for Sarah?
3. Describe the roles of other departments in Sarah’s treatment plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.