Please see attached instructions. Thank you.After reviewing all the materials this semester regarding the 1994 Rwanda Genocide, including Left to Tell and the Ghosts of Rwanda Frontline resources, you will write a paper discussing your reactions and personal reflection. This paper is to be a minimum of three full pages of written content (two pages and two sentences on a third page does not count), typed double spaced using Times New Roman 12 point font. The paper must be submitted as either a Word document or a Word pdf using APA format. With APA format your paper should include a title page at the beginning and a references page at the end so that means you should have a total of five pages. Discuss your thoughts and feelings about this international tragedy and also use the following guiding questions to help you. Please note that I am not looking for a summary of the book or the events. Be sure to cite any references that you may use on a separate reference page using APA format. Your paper must be written clearly, professionally, in paragraph form and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
1. What were your initial reactions to the story?
2. What do you feel are the main themes of the book?
3. What would you have done if you were in the same situation?
4. Who do you think is responsible for the genocide? Those who gave the orders? Those who carried out the orders? Those in Rwanda who failed to stop it? Those outside Rwanda who failed to stop it?
5. Could such a genocide occur again somewhere in the world? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.