need help with draft questionOverview
History is much more than a list of dates, names, and places. Examining our histories helps us understand how the past connects to our present and what it means to be human. It allows us to make better decisions about our futures. History also provides us with very practical skills that are useful in any profession, such as determining the credibility of information, conducting research, and asking critical questions.
In each module, you will complete assignments that will prepare you for an aspect of your final project. In this assignment, you will choose your project topic. Before completing this activity,
Project Guidelines and Rubric
Library Research Guide
to know exactly what you will be working on. Make certain to review the historical topic in the library guide, which provides an overview of the topic as well as primary and secondary sources to support your research.
While it is a good idea to choose your topic early, you may change it until the next module.
Use the provided
Module One Activity Template: Project Topic Exploration
and the Research Topic Lists in the HIS 100 Library Guide to complete this assignment. In the Library Guide, you will see the following pages:
· Research Topic List: Human Rights and Inequality
· Tulsa Massacre
· Wounded Knee Occupation
· Stonewall Rebellion
· Research Topic List: Political Revolutions
· Haitian Independence
· Philippine Revolution
· Iranian Revolution
· Research Topic List: Climate Change and Environmental Issues
· Great London Smog
· Creation of Earth Day
· Research Topic List: Globalization
· Creation of the UN
· Act Prohibition the Importation of Slaves
· Founding of NATO
Make certain to review the lists of more specific topics within each theme to choose your research topic.
Then, describe your prior knowledge, beliefs, assumptions, and values related to your chosen topic. Finally, you will explain why you think this historical topic is relevant to contemporary society.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
what you already know about the chosen topic based on your personal history or experiences.
· If you do not have prior knowledge about your topic, explain what you would like to learn more about.
· Describe the
beliefs, assumptions, and values you have related to the topic you chose.
· What opinions or perspectives do you have about your topic? What conclusions have you already drawn about it?
why this topic is relevant to current events or to modern society.
· Why might this topic matter to us now?
Guidelines for Submission
Use the provided Module One Activity Template: Project Topic Exploration to address the steps above. While references are not required, any sources used should be cited according to APA style if you reference them in your responses. Consult the
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.