Many of the cultural dances discussed in Chapter 5 have been broadcast to the world in popular culture. What instances of these global consumptions do you think respect the culture and its roots? What instances are reductive or negative? What is the responsibility of the consumer in these instances? In looking at tradition vs innovation, how can a contemporary artist today best honor both, and create cultural meaning from ritual or classical dance traditions transferred to the stage/sports arena?
( Answer this one) How does the documentary “In the Middle” shed further light on the importance of cultural literacy? What pieces of culture that were being preserved in the documentary do you find to be the most important? What is the importance of culture to the people featured in the documentary?
How do the cultures and dances of the regions highlighted in Chapter 5 defy Western knowledge and aesthetics? In what ways do these cultural expressions challenge Western ideals? What is your initial reaction to these differences? Does that reaction change with more information/understanding of these practices?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.