Module 04 Written Assignment – Nursing Diagnosis
Purpose of the Assignment
1. Assist students in clustering assessment data when developing a nursing diagnosis.
2. Develop students’ ability to write client based outcomes when planning care.
· Explain components of multidimensional nursing care for clients with musculoskeletal disorders.
Using the template below, write 3 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses in a proper format based on the client case provided below. Write one SMART client-centered goal for each nursing diagnosis. Consider the client’s medical history and medications.
Kacie Benson, a 19-year-old woman, is a client on your unit due to a skiing accident. She is unconscious and may or may not regain consciousness. She is on complete bedrest. She requires frequent repositioning to maintain correct body alignment and attention to her ROM. She responds to painful stimuli with slight non-purposeful withdrawal. No spontaneous movements are noted. The recent lower extremity ultrasound showed no evidence of venous thrombosis, and she continues on low molecular weight heparin injections. Her fluid and electrolyte balance is being maintained by a tube feeding at 60 mL per hour continuously. She is incontinent of stool and has an indwelling Foley catheter. Her heels are reddened, but otherwise, her skin is intact.
Use at least two scholarly sources to support your nursing diagnoses. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a reference page using APA format.
Check out the following link for information about writing SMART goals and to see examples:
You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide:
Have questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide:
Module 04 Written Assignment – Nursing Diagnosis Rubric
Total Assessment Points – 35
Levels of Achievement
Nursing Diagnosis (should fit the data)
Nursing diagnoses are insufficient and/or do not fit the data.
Failure to submit Nursing Diagnosis will result in zero points for this criterion.
Writes ONE NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis in the correct format (including related to/as evidenced by) with a strong connection to identified data.
Writes TWO NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses in the correct format (including related to/as evidenced by) with a strong connection to identified data.
Writes THREE NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses in the correct format (including related to/as evidenced by) with a strong connection to identified data.
Points – 7
Points – 8
Points – 9
Points – 10
SMART Goal (should reflect the diagnosis an
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.