Respond to your classmates’ introductions. When responding to your peers, include:
1. How you could adjust the recipe for a classroom or group setting.
1. How you could adjust it for parents to make at home.
Hello everyone and Professor Ricci,
my name is Ashlie Bell. I live in Atlanta, Ga with my fiancé. I am a mother of two, a boy that is 9 and a baby girl that is 4 along with 3 stepdaughters who are 8, 6, and 2. I am a family-oriented woman. My family means the world to me. I currently hold my Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education. I am furthering my education to get my Bachelor of Arts in Child Development. With this degree I have a variety of career fields to choose from, however, I decided to be a Child Life Specialist. A Child Life Specialist works in a healthcare setting to help infants, children, adolescents, and their families through injury or illness. The primary role of a Child Life Specialist is to ease the anxiety and stress that often accompany hospitalization, damage, or routine medical care.
A healthy snack for children is a fruit smoothie:
I chose fruit smoothies because they are an excellent way to get a lot of nutrients in a small amount of time. Vegetables can also be added to a smoothie. Your child may not even notice they are in there due to the sweetness of the fruit. Use whole, fresh ingredients and avoid high-sugar fruit juice. There are numerous combinations you can try, but here is one that is my favorite started:
· 2 cups (60 grams) of fresh spinach
· 2 cups (300 grams) of frozen berries
· 1 cup (240 ml) of plain yogurt
· 1 cup (240 ml) of whole milk or almond milk
· 1 tablespoon (20 grams) of honey
Blend all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.