Earned-value analysis. A project budget calls for the following expenditures:
Task Date Budgeted Amount:
Build forms April 1$10,000
Pour foundation April 1$50,000 May 1$100,000
Frame walls May 1$30,000 June 1$30,000
Remaining tasks July 1 and beyond$500,000
Define each term in your own words, calculate these values for the above project, and show your work:
Budgeted cost baseline (make a graph illustrating this one)
Budget at completion (BAC)
Planned value (PV) as of May 1
Earned value (EV) as of May 1 if the foundation work is only two-thirds complete. Everything else is on schedule.
SV as of May 1.
Actual cost as of May 1 is $160,000. Calculate the cost variance (CV) as of May 1.
Schedule performance index (SPI)
Cost performance index (CPI)
Estimate to complete (ETC), assuming that the previous cost variances will not affect future costs
Estimate at completion (EAC)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.