Chapter 10 (Crime Control and the Anatomy of Dangerous
Persons, Places, and Situations)
Points Possible: 20
Deliverable Length: 3-4 pages
Due: Saturday, October 29 by 11:55 pm
1. Answer any two questions (10 points each):
2. Compare offender socio-demographic characteristics for white collar crime and violent street crime. Include gender, age, race, and class in your answer.
3. Briefly define and critique the concept of victim precipitation.
4. Suppose you are the Chief of Police in Baton Rouge, LA, and that you have been tasked by the Mayor to reduce the robbery rate in the city by 3 percent over 2 years. Outline a strategy for this reduction with two specific components/recommendations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.