Unit 2 Assign – APRNs and State Regulations in North Carolina. 1700w. 7 references. due 11-9-22
Address each question in essay format.
1. Develop a personal philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies relating to the role and scope of practice of the family nurse practitioner.
2. Identify a nurse theorist (Florence Nightingale) that you align your current/ planned practice and how they provide the foundation for this philosophy development.
3. Describe the type of educational courses and professional requirements required for APRN professional certification and licensing within the state of North Carolina.
4. Identify the precise application process for your certification exam in North Carolina
5. Identify regulations for application for prescriptive authority/practice, and issues related to APRN practice within North Carolina.
6. Evaluate and discuss APRN roles and prescriptive privileges and impact on client safety and care in n North Carolina.
7. Compare the differences between prescriptive authority, credentialing, and clinical privileges and how each of these impact client safety and care.
8. Evaluate the development of the advanced practice nurse role from a global perspective.
· 1700 word paper (not including the cover page and references)
· Required APA 7th edition for references and citations
· Include a minimum of 7 scholarly references (does not include text or websites) and the majority of references must not be older than 5 years
· Demonstrate analysis, evaluation and synthesis of information (see the rubric for specifics)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.