1. Question : Your patient is morbidly obese and cannot sit on a bicycle or walk a treadmill. She also has marked and severe emphysema. You need to make an assessment of the risk of significant CAD and your patient’s family says that their relative had their diagnosis based on an ultrasound echocardiography. What facts would influence your decision regarding the family request for echo assessment?
Specificity would be increased because of obesity
Sensitivity would be reduced because of obesity and lung disease
Sensitivity would be increased because of lung disease
Specificity would be reduced because of obesity and lung disease
2. Question : Medicaid is mandated to be provided by each state through federal codes. Each state must offer Medicaid exactly as the federal government prescribes. True or false?
3. Question : By standard criteria, how is a positive stress test defined?
Development of a horizontal or down sloping ST-segment depression of 10mm
Development of a horizontal or down sloping ST-segment depression of 1mm
Upward sloping ST-segment measured at the J point of the QRS
Down sloping of the ST-segment at the J point of the QRS
4. Question : Population disease management is a term used to describe:
Low prevalence specific diseases
High prevalence specific diseases
Low specificity diseases states
High specificity disease states
5. Question : What are two of the most common forms of Exercise Stress Tests used today?
Bicycle and treadmill
Unicycle and Running in pace
Thallium and Dobutamine
Bicycle and rowing machine
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.