Radio Moscow Industries purchased supplies for $1,000. They paid $400 in cash and agreed to pay the balance in 30 days. The journal entry to record this transaction would include a debit to an asset account for $1,000, a credit to a liability account for $600. Which of the following would be the correct way to complete the recording of the transaction?
a. Credit an asset account for $400.
b. Credit another liability account for $400.
c. Credit the retained earnings account for $400.
d. Debit the retained earnings account for $400.
The first step in posting involves
a. entering in the appropriate ledger account the date, journal page, and debit amount
shown in the journal.
b. writing in the journal the account number to which the debit amount was posted.
c. writing in the journal the account number to which the credit amount was posted.
d. entering in the appropriate ledger account the date, journal page, and credit amount
shown in the journal.
a. decrease both assets and liabilities.
b. decrease assets and increase liabilities.
c. increase both assets and liabilities.
d. increase assets and decrease liabilities.
The first step in the recording process is to
a. analyze each transaction.
b. enter the transaction in a journal.
c. prepare a trial balance.
d. transfer journal information to ledger accounts.
Deerhoof Company purchases equipment for $2,700 and supplies for $400 from Milkman Co. for $3,100 cash. The entry for this transaction will include a
a. debit to Equipment $2,700 and a debit to Supplies Expense $400 for Milkman.
b. credit to Cash for Milkman.
c. credit to Accounts Payable for Deerhoof.
d. debit to Equipment $2,700 and a debit to Supplies $400 for Deerhoof.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.