Submit rough draft of outline and MLA works cited page for Persuasive Speech. Due 11:59 pm on 5/3. Submit both as one file. The Works Cited needs to be in MLA format. Name:Title :Purpose StatementAt the end of my speech, my audience will…Thesis StatementIntroductionA. Attention-getter:II.I.B. Thesis statementC. Preview of Main Points1 .2 . 3 .D. Interest/Relevance[TRANSITION]:First Main Point (short title that summarizes what the point is about)A.B. [TRANSITION]:Second Main Point (short title that summarizes what the point is about)Speech Formal Outline Template Prof. ElbannaA.B. [TRANSITION]:III. Third Main Point (short title that summarizes what the point is about) A.B.[TRANSITION]: ConclusionA. Review of Main Points1 .2 . 3 .B. Restate thesis:C. Residual messageREMINDER: Cite your sources when you are presenting the information!Public Speaking 102
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.