Teacher collegiality and collaboration are important parts of teacher learning and growth in the classroom. Even experienced teachers can learn from their newer colleagues. Sharing assessment techniques can add to a teacher’s assessment toolbox, which makes the teacher more effective.Have a conversation with a colleague at your school and compile a list of all the different types of assessment tools and methods that you and your colleague have employed within a given 2-week period.From this list, select one formative assessment and one summative assessment you feel were most effective. 1. For the formative assessment, explain why you and your colleague found it to be the most effective assessment possible to determine whether students were learning the concept(s) being taught. Be sure to describe the formative assessment technique as well.2. For the summative assessment, explain why you and your colleague found it to be the most effective assessment possible to determine whether students mastered the learning target(s). Be sure to describe the summative assessment (test) as well.Summarize your findings in a report of approximately 500 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.