Template Task—Working With Define in ApplicationFor this assignment, you will you will complete a SMART Goals Chart Template by filling in each section in the chart. By now, you should be able to see how the DMAIC phases are interconnected. This SMART goals task provides an analysis tool to help you define the conflict in the selected case study for your final project. This Define component is Milestone One, due in Module Three.To complete this assignment, review the following documents:SMART Goals Chart TemplateSMART Goals Overview and ExampleFirst, read the DEFINE Supplementary Document, Explaining the Concept of SMART Goals, and the SMART Goals Overview and Example document.Next, using what you have learned about Define from Module One and examining your own organizational conflict (or the Garden Depot case study), complete the SMART Goals Chart Template by responding to each section in the chart:S: Specific—When, where, and how will the goals (recommended solutions) be implemented?M: Measurable—How will implementation of the goals be measured?A: Attainable/Achievable—What steps are necessary to reach the goals?R: Realistic/Relevant—Is it realistic to be setting these goals? Are these the right goals to reach the desired outcome? T: Time-Bound/Time Restraints—Do the goals include a specific time frame in which they will be achieved? Be sure to consider all possible solutions, but also any unintended consequences that may arise in implementing these goals.
Template Task—Working With Define in Application For this assignment, you will you will complete a SMART Goals Chart Template by filling in each section in the chart. By now, you should be able to see
WCM 610 SMART Goals Chart Template SMART Goals Relevant to Problem Statement for Own Current Conflict at Work (Define) Intent/Impact: Potential Unintended Consequences Thoughts (Share any self-reflective thinking or notes on each element of the SMART goal) S (Specific) Potential solution: S – What Will Not Work M (Measurable) Potential solution: M – What Will Not Work A (Attainable/Achievable) Potential solution: A – What Will Not Work R (Realistic/Relevant) Potential solution: R – What Will Not Work T (Time-Bound/Time Constraints) Potential solution: T – What Will Not Work
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.