THE DANGER IN POOR COMMUNICATIONDrawing upon what you have learned about the organizational structure of emergency service organizations, compare the tragedy that occurred in the 2013 Yarnell Hill Fire with the EMS helicopter agency in Case Study #2 on page 11 of Crew Resource Management Principle and Practice.Read the 2013 Yarnell Hill Fire article for details.Reference: Yarnell Hill Fire Serious Accident Investigation Report. September 23, 2013. Retrieved from http://wildfiretoday.com/tag/yarnell-fire/Although the two situations occurred in completely different settings, compare the organizational structures — and more importantly, the culture — of both organizations as evident by the events leading up to each incident as well as their response afterward.Write a 3–5-page paper that addresses the organizational structure and how the culture associated with this structure can lead to such events. Describe three or more similarities and differences between fire and EMS agency organizational structures. Address the lack of communications between subordinates and supervisors and how the structure contributes to this gap. Include discussions regarding the specific ranks within an organization and specifically the role of a recruit. When should a new employee be empowered to “speak up” in situations, as illustrated in the given scenarios? Include the concepts of organizational story and just culture.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.