The industrial plant where you work is expanding its operations and building a facility that will employ 200 new workers. Management has tasked you with creating a training program for the new workers. They want you to investigate a specific hazard or safety topic and create a PowerPoint presentation explaining the hazard/topic and how you will handle training the employees. Choose one of the following hazards/topics and prepare a PowerPoint presentation for management:hearing protection;the use of half-mask air purifying respirators (APRs);lock-out/tag-out of a hydraulic press; orHazCom for a location that just uses acetone, toluene, and isopropyl alcohol.As part of this scenario, you are free to include additional details about the hazard/topic you choose. For instance, if you choose hearing protection, you can include information about the manufacturing equipment and the decibel levels in the area. Include the following components in your PowerPoint presentation.Evaluate the hazard, and discuss any regulations pertaining to the hazard/environment.Explain any additional hazard abatement strategies and safety and health management strategies that were taken to mitigate the effects of the hazard (e.g., substitution, engineering controls).Prepare a brief description of steps you will take to involve the students in the training.Discuss if you will use any hands-on training and how you will perform the hands-on training if you use it.Create two slides that you will use in your actual training program with employees. Explain these to management to convince them that the training is beneficial.Discuss how managers will play a role in the effectiveness of training and how leadership is necessary to help get employee buy-in for the training.Discuss how you will evaluate the effectiveness of the training.Use the speaker notes section to explain the material that you present on each of the slides.Your PowerPoint presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides, not counting the title and reference slides. You are required to use at least two outside sources. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.