The next step in backward design is to determine how the students’ attainment of the learning goals will be measured. Assessments must be incorporated at multiple points throughout a unit plan and must include more than paper and pencil tests. One method of formative assessment is learning games.Games are an interactive and engaging way for students to express their understanding of content in an alternative manner. Teachers often get a more authentic view of students’ level of comprehension, because of the higher level of engagement.Use the information from your STEM unit plan to create an 8-10 slide digital presentation about formative assessment games that could be shared with colleagues in your content area.Include the following: Description of three types of learning games. Include how the assessment outcome for each game aligns with the learning objectives.Brief rationale for each game describing how a teacher would use the game as an immediate reference to monitor and adjust for student learning.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.