Topic 1: Legal Issues for InvestigatorsScenario: As the investigator, you are called to the scene of the fire. The initial arriving officer contacted you to complete the investigation. He has found that the story from the occupant does not match his findings. You learn that the home is owned by a city councilman in your city and has been for sale for 9 months.Discuss some of the legal issues that an investigator in your jurisdiction or state may encounter while conducting a fire investigation. Some issues may include evidence seizure, local policies and procedures, and laws that might become hurdles for the investigator.Topic 2: ProtectionsDiscuss what protections a public investigator has during their examination of the fire scene in relation to spoliation of evidence.Each discussion must contain a minimum of 120 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.