Topic: Aspects of designing a School BudgetImagine that you have been asked to be on a panel of school administrators at a national conference. Your panel is presenting information on what you see as “hot topics” regarding the design process and the strategies used to maintain a K–12 school budget.Use these articles as a starting point for your research:Ezarik, Melissa. (2019, July 25). 5 strategies for balancing the budget while preserving instruction. DA District Administration. https://districtadministration.com/5-strategies-for-balancing-the-budget-while-preserving-instruction/ Griffith, M. (2005). School finance litigation and beyond [Policy brief]. Education Commission of the States. http://www.ecs.org/clearinghouse/60/26/6026.pdf Thro, W. E. (1994, May). Judicial analysis during the third wave of school finance litigation: The Massachusetts decision as model. Boston College Law Review, 35(3). https://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1991&context=bclrZdroik, M. (n.d.). Prepare for budgeting. Skyward. https://www.skyward.com/discover/insider/november-2016/prepare-for-budgeting Feel free to find additional articles in the Library or from the internet that you can use as well. Your task is to use the articles to form an outline of your presentation. The outline should contain your main talking points concerning the design, implementation, and maintenance of a K–12 budget, as well as, a brief summary of each point. Post your response to the Discussion Board.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.