Unit V AssignmentBenefits BookletYou have been asked by your human resources (HR) director to create a benefits booklet for the employees within your organization. Your company provides security services in a metropolitan area and employs 120 full time employees, 45 part time employees, as well as seasonal workers in the holiday season. In your booklet, you will explain the discretionary (including pension and retirement plans) and mandated benefits that your organization offers. Use Chapters 9 and 10 in the textbook to review these types of benefits, and choose the ones that you would like to use within your organization. Be sure to completely explain these benefits and how to use them within your booklet. When discussing pension and retirement plans, ensure that the participation requirements for these plans are fully described.In the introduction of your booklet, create a fictional name and location for your company. Also, include fictional background information such as when the company was founded.Your booklet should consist of at least five pages. APA is not required for this assignment; however, please use correct grammar and punctuation.Microsoft Word has various templates to choose from when creating your booklet, or you can search for templates online; however, the content of your booklet should be original.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.