Applying a particular theoretical approach to a case is always part of a larger context—in a general sense, who are the clients you are serving? What are the characteristics of the environment in which you work? Given that, what theoretical framework will work best? Do you need flexibility, or a laser-sharp focus? In this assignment, you will have an opportunity to answer those questions. Do careful research, and support your conclusions with relevant evidence.
In your previous assignment, you identified and analyzed a specific theory to apply in the Joe the King case study. In this assignment, you will build on the work you have done by deciding an actual application. As with last time, it is vital to support the application of your chosen theory with scholarly research in the Capella University Library.
The bullet points below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. You may also want to read the scoring guide to better understand the performance levels that relate to each grading criterion. For this assignment, complete the following:
· Describe how the theory you selected can be used to guide the processes of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
· Discuss why you believe your chosen theory will be most valuable to you in your social work practice.
· Compare and contrast the theory you selected with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Cited resources: Minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
· Length of paper: Minimum of four typed, double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Grading Criteria below:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.