Week 2 ASCI 260
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION
External Presentation Tools
Visual Media Tools List
Tool What It Does
Records screen activity (audio narration and/or video); creates
captions manually or via speech-to-text function
Create free online presentations with easy to share links and
embeddable code; simple collaboration
Jing Allows instant sharing of screen captures
Tool for usability testing; captures user activity and offers tools
for analysis and reporting
Prezi Creates “zooming” presentations; includes free hosting
Screencast 2Gb of free space for SnagIt, Jing, and/or Camtasia projects
One-click screen capture recording for Windows or Mac
computers with no install for free
Screenr Capture screen and voice and share via link for free.
Creates online presentations; may add material from other
Web tools (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc.)
SnagIt Creates screen captures
Voicethread Creates collaborative multimedia slideshows; includes hosting
Audio/Transcription Tools List
Tool What It Does
Records screen activity; also creates captions manually or via
the speech-to-text function, which may be exported as
Audacity 2.0 LAME MP3 Encoder
Free, open-source audio editor available for
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to export Audicity files to the
.mp3 format, the LAME MP3 Encoder file must also be
downloaded and extracted onto your computer (recommended
location: Audacity folder in Program Files.
Select one of the six (6) elements that comprise an UAS (human, command/control, unmanned aircraft, communication/data link, payload, and launch and recovery) and develop a 5 to 6-minute audio-visual presentation explaining the element’s importance and reliance on the other five (5) elements. You will want to review the presentation delivery format information before you begin your presentation.
Follow this structure for your presentation:
1. A title slide that contains your name and the activity topic;
2. Body with content information (5 to 6-minutes of slide content) effectively addressing the activity topic;
3. A reference slide containing reference sources in APA format.
For full credit, post your presentation in this discussion forum by the fourth day of the module week so your peers will have an adequate amount of time to review and respond to your post. Review and respond to the post of two peers by the final day of this module. Optional: Provide your responding post in the form of audio-video.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.