Week 7 Assignment – Dismissal Meeting
Imagine that you are an office manager tasked with coordinating and leading the dismissal meeting for an organizational layoff.
Propose three ways, proven to be effective, that a manager can cope with negative emotions that accompany an organizational layoff.
Describe a detailed, step-by-step process for conducting a dismissal meeting.
Determine fair and equitable compensation, with justification, that the company may provide to the separated employee.
Create a chart depicting a fair and equitable timeline for disbursement of the compensation.
Use Microsoft Word or an equivalent application, such as OpenOffice.
Predict three ways an organizational layoff can affect a company’s future strategic direction.
Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.
For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.