What is the legal basis for the EEOC to hold that JBS-SWIFT had violated the employees’ civil rights?Contrast the solutions to the Tyson situation and the JBS-SWIFT situation. Which is likely to have the greatest positive impact on the company and why? 6 points3. Complete the Sexual harassment quiz below Explain why each question is or is not sexual harassment. (4 points)Identify if the activity is sexual harassment or not. Explain your answersEmployees post cartoons on bulletin boards containing sexually related materialA male employee says to a female employee that she has beautiful eyesA male manager calls all female employees “sweetie”A manager fails to promote a female(male) employee for not granting sexual favorsA supervisor gives a female (male) subordinate a gift for her(his) birthday.A sales representative from a supplier makes suggestive sexual remarks to the receptionist.4. Using the format on p 156 and the information on p 155 write a job description for the position you desire to have. (10 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.