You are a manager in a large company, and you are assigned to a mentor. Your mentor is very excited that you are taking this course and has therefore asked you to develop and share your own personal theory of leadership. Your mentor wants to make sure that your personal development is grounded in theory and practice and so has asked you to first demonstrate the foundation of your leadership approach. To do this, you will choose three theories a combination of classic and contemporary that you have studied in this course, in addition to selecting three leaders who exemplify your chosen theories. You will analyze each theory for its strengths and weaknesses and evaluate the leaders you have identified in relation to those theories. You will also identify and discuss three leaders who are anti-exemplary, as they will be used in the analysis portion of your projectYou will use the concepts and lessons from this part of the final project to inform the second part, in which you apply the theories to an organization and articulate your personal leadership philosophy.Your work must address these critical elements:I. Introduction Introduce your three chosen theories and three chosen leaders that you identified, which align with those chosen theories. Be sure to provide a brief explanation of why you have selected these. How do they apply to your personal leadership style or the development of one?II. Analysis of Established TheoriesA. Theories Review1. Summarize the major principles of the chosen theories and the potential impact on empowerment and emotional intelligence. 2. Explain how these major principles look through the lenses of those in the roles of power and influence in an organization.B. Theories Critique1. Analyze the strengths of the three theories and their potential impacts on the individuals, groups, and organizational levels. 2. Analyze the weaknesses of the three theories and their potential impacts on the individuals, groups, and organizational levels.C. Theories Application1. Evaluate the effectiveness of the leadership styles of the leaders who exemplify your selected theories. For instance, what aspects of their leadership styles align with your identified leadership theories? 2. Evaluate the effectiveness of the leadership styles of the leaders who are the anti-exemplary of your selected theories. For instance, what aspects of their leadership style(s) do not support your identified leadership theories?3. Apply the selected leadership theories to your past or present organizational context. This is where you think about the interplay of the selected leadership theories and the individual, group, and organizational levels of your past or present organizational context.III. ConclusionSummarize how the theories can alter organizational decision making in relation to roles of power and influence, especially in relationship to your own personal leadership style. Your submission should be 4 to 5 pages in length
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.