You are a manager in a large company, and you are assigned to a mentor. Your mentor is very excited that you are taking this course and has therefore asked you to develop and share your own personal theory of leadership. This person wants you to be very detailed in this process and submit a report for review.Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:I. Personal Theory of LeadershipIntroduction:1. Briefly summarize the Transformational theories of leadership you analyzed in Part I, focusing on an overview of the key aspects from that analysis that will inform the discussion of your personal leadership style and its application.2. Identify aspects of the theories of leadership discussed earlier that you would like to incorporate into your personal theory of leadership. Be sure to include the potential impact on transformational change.3. Determine how theory and practice intersect in your personal leadership theory. How do the exemplary leaders inform your personal theory of leadership?4. Differentiate which aspects of your theory are essential to you and which aspects are more flexible and therefore less essential. Be sure to address potential impact on internal and external stakeholders.5. Differentiate which aspects of your theory seem the most challenging and the most comfortable to you and why. What are the intersections between these aspects and those you identified as essential and flexible?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.