You have decided to buy a new automobile and have been gathering information about the purchase price. The manufacturer’s website shows a “list price” of $44,500, which includes your preferred options: leather trim and navigation. You have also consulted the “Blue Book” guide to car prices and found that the average price paid for a similar new vehicle is $39,500. However, the guide also indicates that recent selling prices have ranged from $38,000 up to $42,000.Required:1. Which price quote, the “list price” or the “Blue Book” average price, is the more relevant for your decision? Why?2. Which price quote is more representationally faithful? Why?Essay Toolbar navigation opens in a dialog
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.