You have just been appointed as the Chairperson of the President’s Council on Training and Development for Corporations in the United States. Your assignment is to give direction and guidance to businesses that are in the process of establishing a Training and Development Department, or who would like to improve the effectiveness of their current Training and Development Departments.The President has requested a meeting with you to better understand your Master Plan for Training and Development departments. He has asked that you submit your recommendation prior to your meeting.Your task is to write a recommendation to the President of the United States. Your goal is:to impress the President with your knowledge and vision in the Training and Development fieldto influence him to agree with your philosophy of Training and Developmentto influence him to approve your recommendationYour recommendation should be no longer than five pages, double spaced. It should clearly state your recommendation, provide solid justification for your recommendation, and include high quality information. Think about best practices that could apply to any business regardless of their size or industry.Finally, think of this as a business recommendation. No APA format is required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.